8th October 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Tea Management in Indian Institute of Plantation Management?

Hi everyone, I want to study PG Diploma course in Tea Management. I want to do this course in Indian Institute of Plantation Management. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this institute?

10th October 2021, 11:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Tea Management in Indian Institute of Plantation Management?

Selection of candidate is based on entrance and merit followed by interview and group discussion.
Question paper is of 50 marks of 1.5 hour with MCQ's (40 marks) and general awareness, quantitative aptitude, test of reasoning and basic knowledge on tea and related industry and english writing.
There is no negative marking.
Interview 50 marks and group discussion 40 marks and extra curricular activities
10 marks
15th October 2021, 07:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Tea Management in Indian Institute of Plantation Management?

There is no entrance examination available to study PG Diploma in Tea Management at the Indian Institute of Plantation Management. Admission selection will be on the basis of a personal interview, Psychometric test, and blind sensory test (if required). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in agriculture or allied subjects from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the Indian Institute of Plantation Management website link for your reference that is www.iipmb.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?