20th March 2015, 12:30 AM
viratmanoj

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?

Sir,
I am a 10th student of Tamil Nadu State Board.
I want to do Diploma in Engineering after my 10th.
Kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  2. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  4. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  7. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  8. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  9. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  10. Information about CID recruitment? How much percentage should I get?
  11. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  12. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  13. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  16. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  17. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  18. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2016, 11:44 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viratmanoj View Post
Sir,
I am a 10th student of Tamil Nadu State Board.
I want to do Diploma in Engineering after my 10th.
Kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear?
Please reply as soon as possible.

The aspirant has to appear for Tamilnadu Diploma Admission entrance examination to get a seat in polytechnic college to study Diploma in Engineering. The eligibility is the aspirant must be a minimum of 15 years of age. The candidate must possess 10th standard from a recognized board. The application forms will be made available online from the month of May 2016. The examination will be held in the month of July 2016. The admission will be done after the examination. You can find the details in the website link Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?