12th September 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Pharmacy?

Sir,
I am the student of 12th standard and I want to do Diploma in Pharmacy. Can you tell me what entrance exam I can appear? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  3. Is SSC enough for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy? Is entrance exam necessary or can I join directly?
  4. How to prepare for GPAT entrance exam while studying in B.Pharmacy?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  7. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  8. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  9. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th Science? Scope of B.Pharmacy in India?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  12. What are the scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy?
  13. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  14. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completing 12th Science of Maharashtra Board?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy course to 10th candidate in Karnataka? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Eligibility for direct admission in B. Pharmacy second year at Hyderabad?
15th October 2015, 01:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am the student of 12th standard and I want to do Diploma in Pharmacy. Can you tell me what entrance exam I can appear? Waiting for your reply.

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Pharmacy is a pass in HSC with science.

Some of the reputed institutions may conduct an entrance test also for the admission.

But generally there are no entrance tests for the admission.

The duration of the course is two years.

List of Colleges which offer the course:
Delhi University of Pharmaceutical Science and Research
A.E.C.S. Pavan College of Pharmacy
A.J. College of Pharmacy
Bharat College of Nursing
C.S. Jain College of Pharmacy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?