28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Medical College Kolkata? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do PG Diploma in Orthopaedics from Medical College Kolkata. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

9th November 2022, 11:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Medical College Kolkata? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university to study PG Diploma in Orthopedics.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?