14th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I want to do PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking course from Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai. I would like to know about the entrance exams for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks which is essential for admission.

27th September 2022, 12:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.
29th September 2022, 11:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?