21st January 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Expected salary after polytechnic from Ambedkar Polytechnic?

Sir myself rahul rather and I am a student of ambedkar polytechnic in IT sector. So I want to know that after complete polytechnic in this sector how much salary can I get please tell me sir my EMAIL ID is

[email protected]

22nd January 2016, 11:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected salary after polytechnic from Ambedkar Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir myself rahul rather and I am a student of ambedkar polytechnic in IT sector. So I want to know that after complete polytechnic in this sector how much salary can I get please tell me sir my EMAIL ID is

[email protected]
The salary for a Diploma holder in IT from a Polytechnic college will be around Rs 1.2 Lakhs per year approximately (the salary is for the post of Desktop Support post). The salary will differ from company to company, from post to post and it will also change with experience. The fresh diploma holders will get less salary and the experienced diploma holder will get more salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?