19th January 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Job in government service after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

How to get job in goverment service after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  12. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  13. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  14. Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  16. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  17. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  18. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
22nd January 2016, 11:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job in government service after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get job in goverment service after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
There are vacancies in DRDO for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates; the name of the post is Senior Technical Assistant. The website link is given for your reference,

http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/c...ticeboard.html,

There are vacancies in IOCL for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical – Fitter cum Rigger). The website link is https://www.iocl.com/peoplecareers/careers.aspx

There are vacancies in IPRC Mahendragiri (Government of India, Department of Space, ISRO) for the post of Technical Assistant. The website link is http://www.iprc.gov.in/closed.html

The aspirant can get many government job details in the employment news and in websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?