27th December 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech after completing B.Tech on Polytechnic basis? Expected salary for M.Tech postgraduate?

hello sir,
I want to know that can we do M.tech
after completing polytechnic and B.tech ...
and what salary can we expect
after M.tech if we can do.

29th December 2014, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech after completing B.Tech on Polytechnic basis? Expected salary for M.Tech postgraduate?

Yes, you can definitely pursue M.Tech after completing diploma and B.tech course. You need to appear in GATE to get admission in the IITs and NITs and other government and private colleges. Otherwise there are entrance exams conducted by private universities for admission in m.tech course.
Salary depends on various factors like your caliber, the recruiter and the tag of the college you are having. It can range from 3 lakh per annum to salary above 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?