14th March 2021, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cinematography in Film and Television Institute of India

Hello everyone, I want to do a PG Diploma in Cinematography from Film and Television Institute of India. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th March 2021, 04:56 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cinematography in Film and Television Institute of India

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cinematography in Film and Television Institute of India is;

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum 50% score from recognized institution.

You can get admission on the basis of graduation score.

You can check official website for application submission.

https://www.ftii.ac.in
17th March 2021, 06:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cinematography in Film and Television Institute of India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PG Diploma in Cinematography from Film and Television Institute of India. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized board then you are eligible for PG Diploma in Cinematography in Film and Television Institute of India.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?