9th April 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Subjects enlisted to study in 1st year of Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Sir,
I don't know what are the subject
for Diploma in Civil Engineering in
first year. Kindly tell me about the subject.
Please let me know about that.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
  2. Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure, enlisted subjects and advantages of Olympiad for 1st standard student?
  5. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Procedure for admission for 1st year in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  7. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  9. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for CAT being a B.Com 1st year student? What are the subjects enlisted for CAT?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  12. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. List of evening colleges in West Bengal where LLB course is available? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
7th May 2015, 09:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects enlisted to study in 1st year of Civil Engineering Diploma course?

First year of Civil Engineering Diploma course is basically divided into two semesters namely, 1st semester and 2nd semester. The syllabus of first year first semester of Civil Engineering Diploma cover the below concepts,
>> Engineering Graphics
>> Chemistry
>> Mathematics
>> Physics
>> Computer Fundamentals
>> English

First Year Diploma 2nd Semester Syllabus:

@ Engineering Mathematics
@ Applied Physics
@ Applied Chemistry
@ Engineering Mechanics
@ Construction Materials (Overview of Civil Engineering, Natural Construction Materials, Artificial Construction Materials, Special Construction Materials, Finishing Materials, Building Materials from Agro and Industrial Wastes)
@ Communication Skills
@ Workshop Practice
7th May 2015, 03:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects enlisted to study in 1st year of Civil Engineering Diploma course?

List of Subjects present in the First year diploma in Civil Engineering :

1.Professional Communication

2.Applied Mathematics - I

3.Applied Physics

4.Applied Chemistry

5.Applied Mechanics

6.Engineering Drawing

7.Computer Application for Engineering

8.Work Shop Practice

9.Building Material

These are the subjects present in the three year Diploma course and more over you need to study three year duration course to complete diploma in Civil Engineering.
26th June 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study engineering graphics after 10th?
13th July 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that first year diploma civil engineer books available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?