5th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?

I am a mbbs graduate 12 years experience. I want to do diploma in critical care course. What is the fee structure and list of college

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  2. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  3. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  4. List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  7. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  12. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  15. List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?
  16. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  17. List of Government colleges for B.Tech in IT with less fee structure?
  18. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
16th January 2017, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a mbbs graduate 12 years experience. I want to do diploma in critical care course. What is the fee structure and list of college

The list of colleges offering Diploma in Critical Care course is given below;

SRMS - Official Website

Apollo Hospitals - Official Website

ISCCM - Official Website

Society of Critical Care Medicine Delhi - Official Website

Fortis Nursing Institute - Official Website

Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital - Official Website

The fees details are not available in the website. You can contact the institution in person or through mail for exact fees details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?