11th May 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Good institutions which offer MBA in Pharma and having good placement record?

hello
presently im perusing b.pharma final year
i dont want to continue further pharma education field
i would like switch to m b a which basically related pharma
so kindly suggest some good institution which is offering pharma m b a and having placement before completion of the course

Related Questions:
  1. List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT
  2. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  3. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which institute to select during the registration of XAT exam apart from XLRI? Institutes offering MBA in HR and having a good placement record?
  5. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  6. Educational load is possible for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  8. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  9. Best institute for VLSI or Embedded course having good placement record?
  10. Will it be a good choice to do MBA in Goa university? What kind of placements do they offer?
  11. Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?
  12. Best MBA colleges in India which give good placement offers without any entrance test or CAT?
  13. Is it good to join CDAC Noida for PGDEVD course? Last 2 years placement record?
  14. M.Tech from SRM is worthy to do? What about future of M.Tech students when only B.Tech students are being highered?
  15. which branch is better in MBA having completed B.Tech in Computer Science? Good Institutions offering MBA course?
  16. What should I choose after B.Pharma MBA Pharma or M.Pharma?
  17. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
  18. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
12th May 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good institutions which offer MBA in Pharma and having good placement record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
presently im perusing b.pharma final year
i dont want to continue further pharma education field
i would like switch to m b a which basically related pharma
so kindly suggest some good institution which is offering pharma m b a and having placement before completion of the course
List of the good college for MBA in Pharma in India:-

University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
www.pharma.puchd.ac.in

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
www.manipal.edu

Bombay College of Pharmacy
www.bcpindia.org

JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
www.jsscpooty.org

Kakatiya University
www.kuwarangal.com

L. M. College of Pharmacy
www.lmcp.in

Department of Pharmaceutical Science
www.dopssagar.org

ICT Mumbai
www.ictmumbai.edu.in

BITS Pilani
www.bits-pilani.ac.in
12th May 2015, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good institutions which offer MBA in Pharma and having good placement record?

You can apply for admission in following Institutes in India for MBA Pharma

1. IPHMR, Kolkata http://www.iphmr.ac.in/

2. NMIMS, Mumbai, http://www.nmims.edu/admissions/

3. IIHMR, https://www.iihmr.org/

4. NIPER, http://niper.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?