22nd June 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

Is LPU a good college to study MBA??what is placement record of LPU MBA for last few years?

14th April 2011, 08:01 PM
dava

Default Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

http://www.siliconindia.com/mba/Lovely_Professional_University_LPU-nid-594.html, visit the college link for more info, the placements are not disclosed . You may contact them directly.
14th April 2011, 08:21 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

Hello friend,
As you know LPU is deemed university in Punjab. It has good infrastructure for learning and research. They have well equipped labs and library.
The MBA program of this university has ranked top 10 last few years. so this is the good option for you to do MBA from this university.
The placement of this university is about 99.9% as last year all the students are placed in good MNCs. There are many companies are arrived last few years.
*ICICI predetial
*Tech mahindra
*AXIS Bank
*Bharti AXA life insurence
*Aviva
*HDFC
......and many more for the MBA students.
14th April 2011, 09:58 PM
Rahul jaiswal007

no lpu is a very bad college for ur bright future really i visited ther but i m not satisfied with them
15th April 2011, 05:24 AM
aksavjeet
Member+

# Our education system is highly innovative and has incorporated the best practices followed in Higher education.
# There are a good number of quality students available with us.
# We are easy to locate as situated on National Highway-1(NH-1).
# Professionally managed Placement Cell to provide end to end solutions for Campus Drives.
# Proactive Students who co-ordinate entire process of Campus placements
# We don’t Charge any Registration Fees from participating students and college.
# We are the only Institution which provides accommodation facility to the outstation girl students in case the recruitment process stretches and student is unable to go back in time.
# Various Auditoriums to accommodate than 1500 students for Parallel PPT & Live Broadcasting.
# Infrastructure to support written test for more than 5,000 students at one time.
# LAN based/ Online test facility for more than 1500 students simultaneously.
# Large Office Space available for supporting and conducting simultaneous Interviews and GD’s for up to 15 officials.
# Facility for Telephonic and Video Conferencing based interviews.

this is what sillicon india tells about LPU,
Though the placement page of Lpu was UNDER_CONSTRUCTION
15th April 2011, 09:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is LPU a good college to study MBA??what is placement record of LPU MBA for last few years?
Yes Definitely, LPU Is the good colleges to study MBA Course.

This college provides you a good scholarships, if you have scored more than 70% marks in your 12th exam or in your graduation.

The university is recognised by UGC And also recognized by Distance Education Council. The University is also approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

So, if you are interested to d study from this college is good choice because the placement of this university was good, in this university many companies visited regularly for the recruitment purpose, so you will get good chances to placed in top companies. But to placed in top companies its depends on your hard work and knowledge.

So, this university was good for study and this university is very reputed and very good institute in terms of education and placemts. So to choose college its totally depends on you.
15th April 2011, 09:39 PM
Taurus007

hii

LPU a good college for studying MBA
As you know LPU is deemed university in Punjab. It has good infrastructure for learning and research. They have well equipped labs and library.
The MBA program of this university has ranked top 10 last few years. so this is the good option for you to do MBA from this university.
The placement of this university is about 99.9% as last year all the students are placed in good MNCs. There are many companies are arrived last few years.
ICICI predetial
Tech mahindra
AXIS Bank
Bharti AXA life insurence
Aviva
HDFC
Yes Definitely, LPU Is the good colleges to study MBA Course.
This college provides you a good scholarships, if you have scored more than 70% marks in your 12th exam or in your graduation.
The university is recognised by UGC And also recognized by Distance Education Council. The University is also approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
So, if you are interested to d study from this college is good choice because the placement of this university was good, in this university many companies visited regularly for the recruitment purpose, so you will get good chances to placed in top companies. But to placed in top companies its depends on your hard work and knowledge.
So, this university was good for study and this university is very reputed and very good institute in terms of education and placemts. So to choose college its totally depends on you.

good luck
15th April 2011, 10:21 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes, Lovely Professional University is the best university in Punjab.

It offering 150 program and students are about 24,000,staff are about 2,500 including teaching and non teaching.

In LPU MBA course is more valuable than other courses.Scholarships are available for the candidates having 70% in the previous education qualification.

Fees structure:

For Simple MBA ,Candidate has to pay Rs 74,500 per semester.

If you have any confusions regarding this university,you can message to my email [email protected]
15th April 2011, 10:49 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

Quote:
LPU is one of the toppest university of India.
So if you are thinking of doing MBA here then its a good choice of yours.

LPU has the best placement cell and many students are recruited through on campus placement.
Many companys like

SYNTEL
WIPRO
INFOSYS
IBM
HCL
HP etc.

visits college for the campus placement.
So its a right choice of yours if you are interested in doing MBA from LPU.
15th April 2011, 11:51 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

It depends on you how much you want to earn , you want high paying jobs , then this is not your choice , you should try atleast for CAT once.
16th April 2011, 12:46 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

LPU is One of the Best University as compared to Placements .

Because Placements are the Main Part of any College.

If placements are Good then the College gets automatically popularity and craze.

So Go for it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NDA papers.zip(13.07 MB, 154 views)
16th April 2011, 06:12 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
*ICICI predetial
*Tech mahindra
*AXIS Bank
*Bharti AXA life insurence
*Aviva
*HDFC
......and many more for the MBA students.
all the best
17th April 2011, 04:04 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend,
LPU is one of the best organization of india.. last year following companies have recruited from this organization.....

WIPRO
INFOSYS
IBM
HCL

best of luck
17th April 2011, 04:07 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend,
LPU is one of the best organization of india.. last year following companies have recruited from this organization.....

WIPRO
INFOSYS
IBM
HCL

best of luck
20th April 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

no, plz dont come in lpu for mba..go for another college through cat.packages are damm low.. ranging from 1.5 to 3 lkhs per anum...
13th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Lpu is not a good university till yet.....it needs a lot to do to reach on the top. using advertisements and mass marketing can only increase number of students but not the quality of education they are providing right now. i did my MBA from Lpu and dnt want others to join it because they provide placements mostly in sales sector and companies like insurance and sales only with very low packages. so please students if u r going to invest ur 5 lakhs in mba . so choose a better college or university rather than choosing lpu.
20th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is lpu good for doing b.tech
21st June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

No not at all.I am a student of B.Tech Computer Science Eng. batch 2007-2011 from Lovely and i haven't got any placement. Only one company Avon Hewitt selected 112 students rest two companies Tavant, IBM selected only 1 student.Although i did not attended the any selection process of these companies due to health problems. I have attended only one company OATI and after 3 rounds of intensive interviews finally i reached HR interview and i was told that result would come after 1 week but still after 10 days i am waiting for it.This is LPU please don't get attracted with lucrative advertisements and over the slogan India's Largest University as a good institution has nothing to do with campus size only it will create a problem with it's mass students.
22nd June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I completely agree with above answer(UNREGISTERED GUEST) as my friends did MBA from the same university, inspite of being intelligent none of them was able to get a campus placements and now most of them are working in sales in banking sector. infrastructure wise university is best but still it lacks in certain areas which deprives it from the visit of good companies for recruitment.
25th June 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

is lpu a good college for studying btech?placement records of lpu of past few years
5th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

To All Students,

I am writing after seen lot of disappointments from many of you from different colleges. First look in to yourself that are you really capable of beating millions of other students. If yes, then why you are not getting the right job. It means your resume is not that impressive that has to be. If answer is NO, then you need to work hard to make yourself better.

We are here to help Indian students to enhance their skills and become more competitive in market. Good news is that SMC University launched their short term certification courses...Yes, you read correct...Its a Swiss University. You will not only the swiss certified but also able to enhance yourself.

When you don't thru with Campus Placement then the only way to get the job offline with the help of Recruiters. Now let me make you more understand, what recruiters actually look in to the candidate's resume.
Qualification
Business/Technical Skills
Certifications

Why Project Managers even after exp of 10 years go for PMP certification. Because its simple, certification helps them in bringing to next level.

If you really want to improve yourself then email me at [email protected]

Regards
6th July 2011, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

hi friends. i am very confued yar. main cat mat ka exam nahi de paya hun. aur ab exam nahi de paane ke karan mera mba me admission nahi ho pa raha hai. but mujhe lpu me mba ke liye admission mil raha hai.mera b.com me 69% agre hai.to kya mujhe lpu me mba ke liye admission lena chahiye ya one year drop kar lena chahiye. aur mba hr ya marketing best hai ya phir mba international business.plz reply me. my id is [email protected] plz yar jaldi reply karna. nahi to lpu ki datebi nikal jayegi. thanks.
17th July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU B.tech (ece) students are selected for govt jobs from last few years?
24th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

is lpu good for mca????
8th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i want a quallified student 2011 in mba
8th August 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

LPU is the Honorable university in India. It is infect the money making university. I don't know how ugc has cleared it. there is no future in it. pl. do not think about it.they have made wrong policies which have not even seen by the UGC. Pl do not admit your child in it at any cost.
28th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees strucutre for MBA?
2nd October 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD IN LPU FOR ANYONE....THE FACULTY ARE WORST. STUPID RULES AND MANAGEMENT. THEY ARE ONLY FOR SHOW OFF. ALWAYS BOAST ABOUT CAMPUS SIZE AND NUMBER OF STUDENTS(THEY HAV FOOLED). LEAVE ALONE THE FACULTIES,THE MANAGEMENT ALONE CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE..IMAGINE SUCH A COMBINATION OF FACULTIES WHO KNOWS NOTHING AND BAD MANAGEMENT...
2nd October 2011, 05:53 PM
ASD987654321

There is nothing good in lpu for anyone. Worst faculty, poor syllabus, stupid rules and management. They even cancel the prizes students won in competitions..the techfest mainly consists of stalls of foods and snacks...nothing technical.. The international tie ups partners are also as worse as lpu itself.... My request..pls dont take admision in lpu..
9th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU gives the quality palcement.
19th October 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

after all lpu is bed
6th November 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i had secured 75% marks in 12th and about 55% marks in B.Sc .sir i want to know that i am eligible for yor mba program or not.sir please send your fee structure .but please tell me that lpu is good college and has better place record.
16th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what was the best salary package for mechanical engineering student in last placement from lpu
6th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

first of all lpu is not deemed univesity it is ugc established private uni. of punjab
28th March 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hello friends my sister want to take admission in mba from lpu....i wana some details about the college plz contact me on 07376756569
13th April 2012, 12:32 PM
neat_raw

13th April 2012, 12:36 PM
neat_raw

30th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the placement record of bba students at lpu?
4th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

helo sir I hav taken admsn in LPU for MBA, i hav scurd more than 70% in my grdtn i did my Hotel magnmnt degree, is this is a good combination will dis add on any additional weitage to my resume? Pls ansr me
17th August 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

LPU MBA IS WORST....PLZ DON'T TAKE ADMISSION IN LPU,,,,,THEY DON'T HAVE THE EXPERIENCED FACULTY...ALL FACULTY ARE THE PAST STUDENTS OF LPU...THEY DON'T HAVE THE EXPERIENCE...
2nd September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Has Infosys Blacklisted Lovely professional University?
12th February 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

what procidure for admission of mba department in lpu......pleaseee contact me 8793004418
22nd March 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i wants to do mba from lpu through distance mode is it recognized, i m afraid about its recognition and any problems my arise in future please ans me i m thinking to join in 2013... plz let me know soon..... and as i heard some colleges fail students in forth semister to collect examination fee repeatedly is it same with lpu ...... plz let me knw i m thinkin of join april 2013.....?????
16th April 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 96 marks in jee mains and 93% marks in i.p.e can igot seat in lpu
2nd May 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Tech(CSE) from LPU... Please students do not study here.... Here burden of study is very much... expect a lot from students... If u want to ruined ur life then take admission in lpu... Even the teachers have less knowledge and they do not help the students.....
10th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

guys guys.....
i don't know whether LPU is a good university or not but i wanna know is it or not. just tell me the correct reason ..... why LPU is good and why not. lot of senior members of this site saying its good and lot of experienced students sayin its not.
my question to seniors is that how can you say about it without knowing personally about that college and if you really know about that colg then prove it, then only you get our attention.

and you students from the same colg, its useful to submit your experience but first you have to prove that you do a good student of that colg first. Prove that you are a real student and then submit then only you will get our attention.

so guys keep moving... you got questions to answer......
16th July 2013, 02:19 PM
shrutisharma79

Quote:
In terms of placements LPU is doing very well.

Students of LPU enjoy good placements. The university has been ranked high by outside agencies also with regard to placements of our students.
a. Recently, ASSOCHAM (Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India) rated LPU as Best Private University of the year 2013 mainly in terms of Placements, Industry relations etc.
b. Last year, Zee News Survey rated us as 11th Best in India in Placements.

Also lpu provides PEP classes which are placement classes scheduled every week from 3rd year onwards to improve skill set of students.i also want to add lpu is also conducting mock interviews to boost up the confidence of each and every student.
26th February 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

IS DOING B.TECH WITH M.B.A DUEL DEGREE GOOD FOR PLACEMENT? WHAT TYPE OPPORTUNITIES WILL GET BY DUEL DEGREE? DOING DUEL DEGREE IS SAFE FOR FUTURE?
22nd May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know either taking admission in lpu for mba is good or not.
What is the placement record of lpu....please reply soon.
10th June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have got 46% in gradualtion (b.com) from delhi university and also i have a. Work experience of more than 3 years, right now working with Convergys as a sr. Technical associate.
I want to do regular mba course from your college can you please help me if yes please contact me on 9911666792
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?