9th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Which is a good option 10+2 or Diploma in order to become a Civil Engineer?

I have passed 10th, i want to become civil engineer but not able to make out to do diploma or 11 and 12. Some people say 11 & 12 is better so that you can get good degree college.....but degree after diploma (d2d) also offer colleges but not sure they are good ones or not ...in gujarat....plz help me i am confused

11th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good option 10+2 or Diploma in order to become a Civil Engineer?

You can do Civil Engineering after completion of 11th and 12th standard or even after completion of your three years Diploma course. But, the way of getting admission in B.Tech course is different. If you pursue 11th and 12th standard, then, you need to appear in engineering entrance examination or if you pursue Diploma course then, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations and by pursuing Diploma course you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course whereas after completion of 12th standard, you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course. I suggest you to opt for Diploma course for pursuing Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?