18th April 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course to choose after completion of diploma in plastic molding?

Which graduation course to choose after completion of diploma in plastic molding? Can you please give me the answer on this? I really need a right information on the same as I want to pick the right course. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

19th April 2017, 06:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course to choose after completion of diploma in plastic molding?

After successful completion of Diploma in Plastic molding course, the best course I would suggest you to pursue is "B.E/ B.Tech in Plastic Engineering" course.

Yes, as you are from Plastic Molding or Plastic Engineering background the best course would be doing Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Plastic Engineering course.

After completion of Bachelor degree, you may find employment opportunities in
* Manufacturing companies
* Processing Industries
* Design firms of Plastic materials
for posts namely Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Plant Engineer, Design Engineer, Product Engineer, Production Engineer, Quality Control Engineer and Plant Supervisor. After completion of Bachelor degree, you may even go with M.E/ M.Tech in Plastic Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?