8th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Diploma external in Pune approved by ATCI?

I want to do diploma external in pune approved by ATCI. My education is 10th and ITI and 3 years industrial experience. How to apply for diploma external?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  2. Names of external B.E colleges in Mumbai/Pune? I have completed diploma in computers
  3. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  4. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  5. How to do external degree in pune or mumbai after scoring 73% in diploma?
  6. How to take admission in external degree in Pune after completing degree in E&TC branch
  7. How can I apply in Pune University M.Com external admission
  8. How can I apply for Pune University M.Com external admission?
  9. Which are the external B.E colleges in Pune?
  10. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
  11. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  12. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  13. Can i join External degree after diploma in Surat? Which college is AICTE approved?
  14. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  16. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  17. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
13th April 2023, 03:36 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma external in Pune approved by ATCI?

To apply for a diploma external program in Pune approved by ATCI, you can follow the below steps:
  • Identify an institute: Check for educational institutions in Pune that offer external diploma programs that are approved by ATCI. You can search online or visit the official website of ATCI to find the list of approved institutions.
  • Check eligibility criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute. Typically, candidates who have completed their 10th standard and ITI with three years of industrial experience are eligible for admission.
  • Register online: Visit the official website of the institute and register yourself. Fill up the application form with all the required details and submit it along with the required documents.
  • Pay application fee: Pay the application fee as specified by the institution.
  • Submit necessary documents: Submit all the necessary documents such as educational certificates, work experience certificate, ID proof, etc., along with the application form.
  • Wait for admission confirmation: Once you submit your application, the institute will review your application and conduct any necessary entrance exams or interviews. You will be notified if you are selected for admission.
  • Complete admission formalities: After receiving the admission confirmation, complete the remaining admission formalities, such as paying the course fee and submitting any additional documents required by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?