6th September 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Genetics in Punjab? Also inform about the job prospects?

Scope of studying Genetics in Punjab? Also inform about the job prospects?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Genetics after doing BSc in Microbiology? What are the job prospects?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  3. What is the scope of Genetics in India? Is Diploma in same beneficial for career prospects? -- [New]
  4. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  5. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  6. Colleges offering PG in genetics? I have completed my UG in genetics from Calicut University
  7. What kind of job can I get after passing PG in MSc?
  8. How will I get a job in DRDO or Genetics field? Qualifications required?
  9. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  10. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Tech in Genetics?
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology?
  12. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Genetics?
  13. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  14. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  15. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of Electronic Science as of now? What type of job can I have after completing the course?
  17. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  18. Criteria to study genetics after higher secondary? What is the eligibility?
13th April 2023, 03:31 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Scope of studying Genetics in Punjab? Also inform about the job prospects?

Studying genetics in Punjab can open up a wide range of career opportunities for students. There are several educational institutions in Punjab that offer courses in genetics, including Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Genetics, Biotechnology, and other related fields.
Some of the job prospects in the field of genetics in Punjab include:
  • Genetic Counselor: Genetic counselors work with individuals and families to assess their risk of inherited disorders and diseases. They provide information and support to help people make informed decisions about their healthcare.
  • Biotech Researcher: Biotech researchers work in research labs to study genetic material and develop new treatments and therapies for diseases.
  • Molecular Biologist: Molecular biologists study the structure and function of genes and proteins, and use this knowledge to develop new treatments and technologies.
  • Geneticist: Geneticists study the inheritance of traits and diseases, and work to understand the role of genes in human health and disease.
  • Biotech Engineer: Biotech engineers design and develop new technologies for medical and industrial applications, such as gene therapy and genetic engineering.
  • Science Writer: Science writers specialize in communicating complex scientific concepts to a broad audience, including writing articles and reports on genetics-related topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?