30th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?

sir i complete diploma in mechanical i got 67% agreecate i choose external degree in pune so you plyz talk admition process and callegs

29th January 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?

I COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,NOW I JOINT A COMPANY. I GOT 65% AGGRYCATE IN DIPLOMA. BUT I WANT TO THE COMPLETE EXTERNAL DEGREE IN MECHANICAL FIELD.SO PLEASE THE GIVE THE INFO OF ADMISSION PROCESS AND LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH ARE IN PUNE UNIVERSITY...
1st October 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?

What is qalification of external degree in electrical engineering?
2nd January 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in METALLURGY branch tell me the college this branch is available in external degree.. Please
21st June 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2401351]Sir,I completed diploma in mechanical engineering i got 60.00% aggregate now i doing a job in company. I want to choose external degree in Pune so please confirm me which external degree colleges are available in Pune as well as mumbai.
3rd May 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm completed diploma in automobile engineering. I want to get external admission of BE in pune. tell me the procedure..
13th July 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

SIR,i'm completed iti in electrician .I want to get external admission of diploma in electrical engineering in ratnagiri.tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?