5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Diploma in Rubber Technology in Delhi College of Distance Education?

I want to apply for Diploma in Rubber Technology course in Delhi College of Distance Education. Can anyone of you please let me know how to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  2. Where can I do distance B.Tech in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology?
  3. Admission Procedure for Diploma in Automobile through distance education?
  4. B.E after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  6. List of institutes offering Diploma in Rubber Technology in India
  7. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
  10. Is it possible to do Financial Accounting course through correspondence?
  11. Whether studying Diploma in Rubber Technology has good scope?
  12. B.Tech through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Dairy Technology?
  13. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the government colleges having MCA management?
  15. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  16. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  17. Does distance diploma course have value or not? Which insitition to apply? -- [New]
  18. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
6th October 2016, 12:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Rubber Technology in Delhi College of Distance Education?

You will have to appear for Polytechnic CET examination after completion of your 10th standard in Delhi and once after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course in distance education and then can further on carry with your higher studies.
6th October 2016, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Rubber Technology in Delhi College of Distance Education?

To take admission in Diploma in Rubber Technology course in Delhi College of Distance Education, you have to fill the online form at DCDE official website http://www.dcde.org/dcde/ and submit. After submission, you will get bank account details where you need to deposit fee, you need to pay fee and send payment receipt to DCDE. After that, you need to download application form from website and submit it along with all other documents to DCDE within 7 days. After 15 days, you will receive Identity card, Payment receipt and study materials along with the welcome kit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?