5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?

Please let me know about the course details like fee expenses, duration and eligibility criteria to join Diploma course in Delhi College of Distance Education for Rubber Technology. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  2. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  3. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  4. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  8. Admission Procedure for Diploma in Automobile through distance education?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  10. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  13. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?
  15. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
6th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma (Rubber Technology) course in Delhi College of Distance Education, you should have passed 12th standard with Science stream or you should have work experience in Rubber Industries.

The duration of Diploma (Rubber Technology) course is 12 months. The total course fee is Rs. 32,750/-.
23rd October 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?

I have work experience in rubber industries I want to do diploma in rubber technology
23rd November 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

list of institution for diploma in rubber techonology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?