5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Fire Engineering in Bengaluru?

I am searching for such institutes which are providing Diploma courses of Fire Engineering in Bengaluru. Can anyone of you please let me know about such institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Diploma in Networking and Internet Application in Bengaluru?
  2. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Advanced Computing in Bengaluru?
  4. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  5. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  7. Can I get a seat after scoring 4260 rank in Amrita?
  8. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  9. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India? -- [New]
  11. List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  12. List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of institutes offering Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Chennai
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  16. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
6th October 2016, 03:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Fire Engineering in Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am searching for such institutes which are providing Diploma courses of Fire Engineering in Bengaluru. Can anyone of you please let me know about such institutes?

The list of institutions offering Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management course in Bangalore is given below;

NIFS - Official Website

JIFSA - Official Website

Geetanjali Institute - Official Website

Spark Correspondence Institute - Official Website

St. Alousius International University - Official Website

Shivashree Correspondence College, 30/1, 1st Floor, SV Building, Vijayanagar, 80 feet road, Bangalore

SLN Higher Education - Official Website
6th October 2016, 04:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Fire Engineering in Bengaluru?

College that offers Diploma in Fire Engineering in Bangalore:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is one and only one institute that offers this Diploma in Fire Engineering course in Bangalore. The college that offers Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course is, Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering.

>> Name of the College - Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?