10th October 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for studying Networking Diploma course in any Open University of Andhra Pradesh?

Dear Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Networking in any open university in Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me how can I apply in that course? Respond me as early as possible.

8th April 2017, 04:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for studying Networking Diploma course in any Open University of Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Networking in any open university in Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me how can I apply in that course? Respond me as early as possible.

You can study the Diploma in Network Systems in Venkateshwara Open University. You can get the application form from the university and apply to the course. You have to provide the Transfer Certificate and Character Certificates at the time of admission. There are also Certificate in Hardware & Networking and Certificate in IT and Networking courses available to study in the Venkateshwara Open University. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Network Systems course is a pass in class 10th or its equivalent. The diploma course duration is one year and the certification course duration is six months. The Venkateshwara Open University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?