7th December 2012, 02:22 PM
sp.sugan1212

List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com

Dear Sir / Madam ,
I have finished my M.Com. I would like to do my M.Phil. So Kindly help me by providing me detailed list of Universities offering M.Phil in Distance Education

Related Questions:
  1. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  2. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  3. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  4. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  7. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  16. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  17. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  18. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?

2nd May 2013, 04:13 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com

Dear friend the list of the Universities offering Ph.D in Distance education:-

- Academia Para La Educacion Profesional Uttar Pradesh

- Dr B R Ambedkar Open University HYDERABAD Andhra Pradesh

- E F L University HYDERABAD Andhra Pradesh

- Indira Gandhi National Open University DELHI Delhi

- International Institute For Population Science MUMBAI Maharashtra

- Kakatiya University WARANGAL Andhra Pradesh

- Karnataka State Open University MYSORE Karnataka

- Kota Open University KOTA Rajasthan

- National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare DELHI Delhi

- Netaji Subhas Open University KOLKATA West Bengal

All the best.....

24th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com

Dear Sir, I have completed my MCA from IGNOU Delhi. I would like to do phd in the computer science or its various options. Kindly help me with website link.

16th August 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know universities offering phd or m.phill in education in distance mode

2nd December 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to know universities offering phd or m.phill in education in distance mode.what is the process..

23rd March 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to know universities offering phd in statistics in distance mode.

6th May 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know universities offering phd in distancemode..i've finished mcom lessthan 55%...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?