11th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for applying Diploma CET? When the Diploma CET notification publish? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Diploma CET will be released?
  2. When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed at IP University?
  4. When the notification of Karnataka-CET will be released? Syllabus of Karnataka-CET?
  5. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
  8. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  9. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  13. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  14. When the notification of BEL Assistant Trainee will be released for Diploma in ECE holder?
  15. When the notification of RRB JE Civil will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
19th December 2015, 07:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for applying Diploma CET? When the Diploma CET notification publish? Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized university are eligible for diploma CET entrance exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Diploma CET 2016 exam:-

Commencement of entry of application online:-May 2016
Last date to enter application online:-May 2016
Last date to pay the fee in bank:-June 2016
Diploma Common Entrance Test – 2016 will be held in:-June 2016
20th December 2015, 02:36 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Eligibility to apply?

The notification of Diploma CET is likely to be released in January or February.The notification is not released yet.

The eligibility criteria to appear for CET is:

-->Your age should be 17 years or more.
-->Diploma aggregate should be more than 50%.
-->You should not have any backlogs in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?