6th September 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I check my marksheet of Fine Arts Diploma course?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Fine Arts. I want to check my marksheet. Kindly tell me how I can check my marksheet? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  3. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  4. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  5. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  6. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  7. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  8. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  9. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  10. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  11. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  12. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  13. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  14. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  15. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  16. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  18. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
6th June 2017, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check my marksheet of Fine Arts Diploma course?

To check your marksheet of Fine Arts Diploma course, you need to contact your college examination branch. If you have given all the examinations of Fine Arts Diploma course and qualified then, you can check your examinations result through online at your respective university once, the examination results are declared by the university. After declaration of the examinations results, you can collect your marksheet from your college examination branch and you can check your marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?