24th May 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I claim my mark sheet of Diploma in Exterior & Interior Decoration since I wasn't able to collect it 5 years back?

How to get my marks sheet of Diploma in exterior & interior decoration as I completed it in 2011 but wasn't able to to collect the certificate as I was in the Coma all these days.

Related Questions:
30th May 2016, 08:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I claim my mark sheet of Diploma in Exterior & Interior Decoration since I wasn't able to collect it 5 years back?

There is no problem if you were unable to collect your marksheet five years ago. You can collect it now by visiting the institute from which you had pursued the course. You need to visit the concerned institute, approach its administrative/examination centre, write an application requesting for marksheet . Some institute ask for identity proof, hence, it is better to take identity proof along with you. Once you submit the application, they will do the formalities of signing and then will give you the marksheet.
1st June 2016, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I claim my mark sheet of Diploma in Exterior & Interior Decoration since I wasn't able to collect it 5 years back?

If you were unable to collect the mark sheet of Diploma in Exterior and Interior Decoration five years back, there is no problem to collect it now. You must have to contact to the Institute where you have passed out your Diploma course. There you have to contact to the Examination cell. Write an application to the concerned administrative about your problem and request them to provide you the mark sheet. Carry an identity proof of yourself that you belonged to that Institute. After that you will get your mark sheet.
24th June 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

IS MARKSHEET OF 10 GURUKUL BOARD VALID PASSING YEAR 2008...NOW I'M APPEARING M.A IN ENGLISH ...PLEASE TELL ME ..ON MY id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?