24th May 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration is equivalent to 12th standard?

Please tell me that is Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration equivalent to 12th standard done from any recognized board of education available in the country?

1st June 2016, 06:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration is equivalent to 12th standard?

Yes, diploma in Interior Designing or any other Diploma courses are equivalent to class 12th standard. You can pursue degree courses in the same after completing Diploma course in Interior Designing, or you can go for Higher Studies after completing Diploma on your respective field.
1st June 2016, 08:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration is equivalent to 12th standard?

No, Diploma course is never equivalent to 12th standard. Both have their own different identity. 12th class is totally a different league and so is Diploma.

There are many jobs or courses where the minimum eligibility criteria is 12th pass candidate, at all those places a Diploma holder cannot apply. Likewise, a 12th passed candidate cannot apply for Lateral Entry to B.Tech/B.E. course 2nd year, whereas a Diploma holder can.
6th July 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma in computer programming is equivalent to 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?