10th December 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I continue my further studies in +2 after Diploma to get promotion?

sir,
due to several causes i cant continue my study after 10th standard, then i took a 3 yr diploma in computer science, but now i like to be continue my study from plus two because i want to take dgree in any subject for my promotion, how can i continue my study from plus two.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  2. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  3. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  4. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  5. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  6. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  7. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  9. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  10. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  11. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  13. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  14. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  15. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  16. What should I do after completing Diploma in Packaging Technology? Courses which are related to my studies?
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  18. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
10th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How can I continue my further studies in +2 after Diploma to get promotion?

You such a don't have need to do +2 again. You can continue your study after your diploma you can go for the degree course after your C.Se diploma. You can choose the same subjects in degree course or if you have to wish to changer your subjects than you can also go with different subjects. Like you can choose the subjects or field which have a more scope in this time or also in future like mechanical branch, Chemical Engineering branch and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?