25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study in Chennai after completion of diploma course in Telangana state?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma 2 year EEE in telangana state.
Is there any chances for us to study in Chennai aftr diploma.? Can you please tell me if am eligible or not? Please provide me the complete information as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  4. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  5. Job opportunities after B.Sc Agriculture in the state of Telangana?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Central Labour Institute, Chennai after completion of Diploma Civil from CMJ University?
  7. Can I get a scholarship having scored 93% in 12th Telangana board? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  9. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the maximum age limit for Telangana State Government jobs?
  12. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  14. Final year diploma student can write ECET exam of Telangana?
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  16. When Telangana Police Constable notification 2015 will be announced?
  17. How to get a government job in Hyderabad? I have completed MSc computer science
  18. Is there any technical courses to do after ITI in electronic and mechanic?
30th August 2016, 05:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study in Chennai after completion of diploma course in Telangana state?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?