25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in JJ School or Arts for diploma course?

How can I get admission in j j school of arts for diploma of 2 years after getting diploma in fine arts and graduation.is there is a entrance for diploma course?? Can you please provide me the procedure with step by step which I need to follow and get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is two years Interior Designing Diploma course available in J.J. School of Arts? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  3. What is the admission procedure for JJ school of arts?
  4. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of arts, Mumbai for 10th standard?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students? -- [New]
  7. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Fine Arts in Kalamandir School of Arts, Bangalore?
  8. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  9. Cut off percentage and procedure to get admission in JJ School of Arts for fashion designing?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  12. When and how to get the admission in a new school? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  14. How can I take admission in class 12th commerce? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  16. How to join JJ school of Arts, Mumbai for BFA course?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
30th August 2016, 08:21 AM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in JJ School or Arts for diploma course?

Admission procedure to join diplamo course in JJ School of Arts

The application form will be available from the admin office of college. Fill in the application form and submit it to the below address. You can also download the application form from the official website of JJ School of Arts.

Contact address:-

SIR J. J. SCHOOL OF ART
78, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
Phone: +91.22.22621652
Email: [email protected]

For more details, log on to www.sirjjschoolofart.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?