9th June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?

Respected Sir,
My nephew doing Diploma in Architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in B.Arch after Diploma in Architecture. Kindly tell me about the entry in B.Arch in 2nd year after Diploma in Architecture.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  4. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  5. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  7. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  8. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  9. Can I get admission to study in B.Arch 2nd year if completed 3 years Diploma in Architecture at 4th year?
  10. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  11. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  12. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  13. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  15. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  17. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  18. How can I get admission in 2nd year of civil engineering degree course after pursuing diploma course in Architecture
10th June 2015, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?

You have to apply for lateral entry exam for admission in 2nd year of the B.Arch program. There are entrance exam conducted mostly on state level for lateral entry like JELET in West Bengal, UPSEE in Uttar Pradesh and DET in Odisha. You can apply for entrance exam of any state but in your domiciled state you will have greater chance of admission in government college.

Admission ins purely based on merit and you need to get an excellent rank to become eligible for admission in your choice of college. After getting the rank you will be called for counselling and you have to fill your choices of colleges for admission. You will be allotted college according to your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?