9th June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?

Dear Sir,
My sister has taken admission to Diploma course in Architecture(3 years).
She has done 12th from Arts stream. I want to know that after Diploma if she want to get admission in B.Arch then she will get in 2nd year through Lateral Entry or she will appear in first year through entrance exam or directly after completing the Diploma?
Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  2. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  4. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  7. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  8. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  9. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer Lateral Entry in B.Arch to Architecture Diploma holder?
  11. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  13. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  15. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  16. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through Lateral Entry if completed Architecture Diploma course?
13th June 2015, 12:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?

No, I am sorry to say that your sister cannot get admission via Lateral Entry in 2nd year of B.Arch course as admission through lateral entry is only possible in B.E./B.Tech course.

Therefore, if your sister wants to do B.Arch, she will probably have to pursue the course from the very beginning, i.e. from the 1st year itself.
26th February 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?

Dear sir, Can i get admission to 2nd yr of interior designing after completing 1st year of B.Arch?
19th April 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my daughter is studying 2nd semester diploma in architecture now collage is saying she can't take admission for BE architecture after completing 3 year diploma. NATA exams also they can't appear, what can we do ? Only diploma has no value if they don't get admission for BE ARCHITECTURE. Thinking of dropping diploma an take admission for 11th . Her one is going to loose.
Is there any procedure to get BE architecture after Diploma in ARCHITECTURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?