29th June 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Diploma electrical after ITI?

Good evening sir/madam my name is sundar rao iam completed iti then how i can join diploma electrical after iti

30th June 2022, 02:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Diploma electrical after ITI?

°°° Of course, you can get admission for diploma in electrical engineering after completing an ITI course in electrical trade.
You will get direct admission in 2nd year of polytechnic course if you have completed an ITI course.
Admission is generally done on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in an ITI course in government colleges however, in private colleges you have to show your diploma certificate and on the basis of that you are going to get a seat.
30th June 2022, 05:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Diploma electrical after ITI,
you must have at least minimum qualifying marks in your ITI Electrician course to get eligible to apply for the direct second-year Diploma course in Electrical Engineering.
30th June 2022, 06:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Diploma electrical after ITI:-

You have completed ITI courses, so you are eligible for diploma course. You can get admission second year of diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed ITI course from a recognised University are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
30th June 2022, 08:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Diploma electrical after ITI:-

Yes, you can easily get admission to a direct second year diploma course in electrical engineering.
The only requirement is that you must have at least minimum qualifying marks in your ITI electrician course to get eligible to apply for the direct second year diploma course in electrical engineering.
1st July 2022, 12:08 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Mr. Sundar Rao, as I explained the same process in multiple posts that the admission in diploma after completion of ITI course is totally based on merit or marks scored in ITI. Most of the colleges adopt same criteria. Colleges release multiple merit lists in order to distribute seats to students in different courses. You only need to fill application form and wait for the merit list.
1st July 2022, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed the ITI course and you want to join directly to the second year of the Diploma course in Electrical, then the procedure is you have to appear in the Entrance Exam known as the Lateral Entry Entrance Test and you have to get qualifying marks to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?