26th July 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma if secured 76% in ITI(Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade)?

Respected Sir,
I want to get admission in Mechanical Engineering second year Diploma course. I have got 76% in Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade of ITI. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering second year Diploma? Can you please tell me from where I can take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  3. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  5. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  6. What is the qualification required to become a loco pilot?
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for Loco pilot after completing 12th in computer science
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing B.Com and hardware networking course
  11. Am I eligible to apply for railway loco pilot job after passing BSc nursing degree?
  12. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  13. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot?
  14. When will be the next assistant loco pilot notification?
  15. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  16. How to become a Loco Pilot after completing intermediate?
  17. Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)
  18. Am I eligible to write Loco Pilot exam after completing graduation and have done ITI?
3rd August 2015, 12:37 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma if secured 76% in ITI(Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade)?

Yes you can get admission in Diploma course after completion of ITI course. Admission is done on the behalf of entrance exam. Once you qualify this exam then you need to do counselling to get a seat.

You can join diploma course after completing :-
1. 10th Standard.
2. 12th Standard.
3. ITI course.

After ITI course you will promoted to 2nd year of diploma directly.
9th March 2023, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma if secured 76% in ITI(Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade)?

After completing diploma mmv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?