1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Best stream for Diploma in between Automobile and Mechanical for ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) holder?

I have completed ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) trade and now willing to study Diploma Engineering course. Please suggest which stream in between Automobile and Mechanical is best for me?

3rd September 2017, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream for Diploma in between Automobile and Mechanical for ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) trade and now willing to study Diploma Engineering course. Please suggest which stream in between Automobile and Mechanical is best for me?

Best stream for the ITI Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) in Diploma is a Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Candidates after completion of the ITI Mechanic course can join directly to the second year of the diploma in automobile engineering course through lateral entry admission. Candidates are admitted to the course through a lateral entry entrance examination. As the candidates completed ITI Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), it is good to choose Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Candidates after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering can work in various government and private organizations.
3rd September 2017, 04:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best stream for Diploma in between Automobile and Mechanical for ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As you have done ITI in motor vehicle and want to do diploma, but confused about the specialized branch to be choose in between mechanical engineering and automobile engineering, then according to my point of view automobile engineering diploma is best option for you after ITI in motor vehicle. After ITI you can apply for diploma course through lateral entry scheme through which duration of diploma is reduced from 3 years to 2 years. Here below are details regarding Automobile diploma course:-

Eligibility Condition:- For Diploma course Minimum qualification required to apply is 10th or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

Duration of Automobile Engineering Diploma Course:- After ITI duration of automobile diploma is 2 years.

Job Options after Automobile Engineering Diploma:-

>> Assistant Engineer.

>> Quality engineer.

>> Field service engineer.

>> Design engineer.

>> Production engineer.

>> Storekeeper.

>> Associate manager.
4th September 2017, 02:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your ITI course in Mechanic (Motar Vehicle), both the above mentioned streams will be best for you to opt for the Diploma course as both of the streams deal with the Mechanical field and they have lot of opportunities in the Industries.
So, it all depends upon you that in which stream you are more interested to do as both of them are valuable course. According to my opinion, Diploma in Automobile Engineering will be a better choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?