31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Engineering Diploma course? When the admission will start in Gujarat?

Hello everyone,
When will start admission in Diploma in Engineering course in Gujarat?
And please tell me how to get admission in Diploma Engineering course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  2. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  3. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  4. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  5. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  6. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  9. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  10. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  11. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  12. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  13. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  14. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after diploma computer engineering? How much score is required for that?
  16. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  18. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
31st May 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Engineering Diploma course? When the admission will start in Gujarat?

You can get admission in Diploma Engineering course on the basis of your 10th standard Board examination marks. Admissions in Diploma in Engineering course in Gujarat are offered by considering candidate's 10th standard Board examination marks. Admissions are given to candidates who are in top in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. The admission for Diploma course in Gujarat will start in the month of July or August every year.
1st June 2015, 12:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Engineering Diploma course? When the admission will start in Gujarat?

You will have to appear for the Gujarat Engineering Admission Examination.
This is the Entrance Examination.Once you have cleared this Examination you will be eligible to study the course of Diploma in Engineering in a College in Gujarat.
So you will need to prepare for the Gujarat Engineering Admission to get admission to the best Colleges.
The admission will start as soon as the results are declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?