21st June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

At what date diploma admission get started?.

at what date diploma admission is started...pelase tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of diploma in Industrial Health will be started? Fee structure of the course?
  2. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  3. Date of start of Diploma Nursing Counseling? Date of the counseling?
  4. Diploma online admission forms date?
  5. When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Nursing will be started?
  6. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Should I do job after Diploma or get admission in B.Tech? Best college in Gujarat to do B.Tech in Electrical?
  8. Diploma entrance examinations last application last date?
  9. Can I become an architecture? What is the salary?
  10. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  11. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  12. Date for diploma admission form of VJTI Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  14. What is the date of filling the forms for admission in 3rd semester after diploma?
  15. What is the date of start of admission for Law college?
  16. Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University?
  17. Date of sale of ARC application forms? When to submit the forms online?
  18. How can I join diploma in KSOU after completing ITI? When will the openings get started? How much is the fee collected per semester?
6th August 2012, 04:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: At what date diploma admission get started?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
at what date diploma admission is started...pelase tell me the date
There isn't one particular date for all different Diploma courses in all the institutions across India.
To get the detail information you have to name the institution and the diploma you want to pursue.
In the absence of this vital information it is not possible to give you the date for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?