26th May 2013, 08:53 PM
munish9261

Details about LLB? I have completed B.Com with 55% marks

sir
i complete b.com with 55% marks, i want to do LLB, i am no any knoldge about this, pls tall me detail what can i do,

27th May 2013, 07:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about LLB? I have completed B.Com with 55% marks

LLB is a 3 years long course which should be pursued if you want to become lawyer. There are two types of LLB course. One has the duration of 5 years and second has duration of 3 years.

On merit although there is no difference between the two courses. The 5 years LLB program includes a bachelor degree. Therefore it is generally known as integrated LLB course like BA LLB, B.Com LLB, B.Sc LLB etc.

There is no need to do graduation for this and the candidate therefore can apply after 12th. Since you have completed graduation, this obviously is not the course for you. There is no point doing graduation again.

Therefore you should apply for the 3 years LLB course. It is taken after the graduation. Your marks are sufficient enough to appear for this entrance exam. There is a entrance exam for LLB admission by Delhi University which is conducted in June.

You can appear for the entrance exam. There are other options as well. The Banaras Hindu University also offers LLB course. There are number of colleges in Mumbai and Pune that also offers LLB course.

Before applying please ensure that they are offering 3 years LLB course and not the integrated LLB course of 5 years duration.

LLB Eligibility

1. Complete graduation from recognized college.

2. Secure 45/50 percent marks in graduation.

3. Relaxation of upto 5 percent is given to SC/ST.

4. In DU, there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

5. The age limit is set at 30 years by Bar Council of India.

6. 5 years relaxation is given to the SC/ST candidates.
31st July 2013, 01:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed graduation, you are eligible to apply for 3 year LL.B course. A minimum of 45-50% marks in graduation is required. Upper age limit is 30 years. Delhi University, Punjab University, etc conducts own entrance test for admission. Banaras Hindu University also conducts entrance test for admission.
31st July 2013, 05:46 PM
maruthidevi

LLB is a 3 years long course which should be pursued if you want to become lawyer. There are two types of LLB course. One has the duration of 5 years and second has duration of 3 years.

On merit although there is no difference between the two courses. The 5 years LLB program includes a bachelor degree. Therefore it is generally known as integrated LLB course like BA LLB, B.Com LLB, B.Sc LLB etc.

There is no need to do graduation for this and the candidate therefore can apply after 12th. Since you have completed graduation, this obviously is not the course for you. There is no point doing graduation again.

Therefore you should apply for the 3 years LLB course. It is taken after the graduation. Your marks are sufficient enough to appear for this entrance exam. There is a entrance exam for LLB admission by Delhi University which is conducted in June.

You can appear for the entrance exam. There are other options as well. The Banaras Hindu University also offers LLB course. There are number of colleges in Mumbai and Pune that also offers LLB course.

Before applying please ensure that they are offering 3 years LLB course and not the integrated LLB course of 5 years duration.

LLB Eligibility

1. Complete graduation from recognized college.

2. Secure 45/50 percent marks in graduation.

3. Relaxation of upto 5 percent is given to SC/ST.

4. In DU, there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

5. The age limit is set at 30 years by Bar Council of India.

6. 5 years relaxation is given to the SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?