4th April 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for post graduation in Tourism at Mumbai?

I have completed my graduation, i want to do post graduation in tourism from pune or mumbai so can u plz tell me the name of all the colleges for post graduation in mumbai or pune

Related Questions:
  1. When will Tour Guide examination be held by Ministry of Tourism?
  2. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  4. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  5. Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?
  6. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  7. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
  8. Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?
  9. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  10. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  11. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges?
  12. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  13. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  14. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  15. Good Mass communication post graduation colleges in Mumbai? forms?
  16. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  17. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  18. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
4th May 2014, 07:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges for post graduation in Tourism at Mumbai?

Master degree in tourism and travel industry management is the very good course for the students. This course is only one course in which if the student not get the job he or she can open a own company. This course is marked as the very important course by the Indian govt. This course is the fastest growing industries in which a lot of opportunities are coming to the institution for recruit the students.

Indian is the greatest country for the tourism development. GIC E&D is one of the best tourism training departments from last 27 years and gives a lot of success to India through the tourism. All the university which are giving a lot of opportunities to the students they are all recognised by the central govt. of India. The course tourism and travel industry management is giving some contents like Indian Tourist Attractions, Indian Heritage, Introduction to Tourism Organizations, Documentation, Fares and ticketing, Tourism Planning, Economics of Tourism, Tourism operation 1, Tourism operation 2 Etc and many more best subjects that are studied by the students.

If you have any interest in this course you can go for the online admission and fill up the application form. It is the very interesting course and best course. So it is the very important course in Mumbai and pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?