9th June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College?

Sir,
I want to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course in B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College. Kindly tell me what I have to do for getting admission. Thank you in advance.

10th June 2015, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College?

You have to apply for state level entrance exam for technical courses in Gujarat which is conducted by GTU. If you perform well then you will get admission in this college according to your choice. For B.Pharmacy course you need to have 10+2 qualification with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

You have to appear for a objective type entrance exam which will have questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology. GUJCET is the entrance exam which you should apply for if you want admission in this college.
18th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College?

How many percentage are require for getting admission in bk modi college for pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?