12th April 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B-Pharmacy in a Government College of Haryana?

How can i get admission in govt. College of b.pharmacy in harayana?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana College? Date of sale of online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  2. How to get admission for B-Pharmacy in a Government College of Haryana?
  3. Can I get a seat anywhere in India preferable in AP after scoring 5545 rank in GPAT?
  4. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College? -- [New]
  6. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
  7. Can I get admission in government or some other good college in Haryana?
  8. Can i get stipend in M.Pharm colleges after scoring 5964 rank?
  9. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  10. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  11. Admission in any government Architecture college of Haryana after scoring 116 in B.Arch and AIR of 4335?
  12. Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?
  13. Can I get admission in government medical college ?I am from Haryana
  14. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of all M.Pharm colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  17. Names of the courses for M.A English?
  18. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
20th June 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B-Pharmacy in a Government College of Haryana?

how do i prepare for intrance exam of b pharmacy
4th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B-Pharmacy in a Government College of Haryana?

please tell me the list of colleges and seats available in haryana for b pharma colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?