22nd April 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance being an Accountancy Honours graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Com with Accountancy Honours. Can I do Diploma in Banking and Finance now? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  2. Eligibility for IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better among Banking & Finance and Accountancy to study in B.Com?
  4. What can I do after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  6. Best opportunities for me in Accounting? I have given exam in 12th commerce
  7. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  8. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  9. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  10. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  12. Possibility to study B.Com(Banking and Finance) for Biology student?
  13. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  14. List of top colleges which offers B.Com honours in Accountancy and Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  16. Can NIOS student study Accountancy Honours in Delhi University?
  17. Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?
  18. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
18th May 2016, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance being an Accountancy Honours graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Banking and Finance Course:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Banking and Finance course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Banking and Finance course is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As any discipline in Graduation is allowed, you no need to worry about the qualification criteria.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for doing this Diploma in Banking and Finance course.

>> Yes, as you have completed B.Com I am sure that you are eligible to pursue this Diploma in Banking and Finance course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?