25th February 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Instrumentation Technology after completing 10th?

I am studying in 10th CBSE Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Instrumentation Technology? If yes then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course being a 12th MCVC Electronics Technology candidate?
  3. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  5. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  6. Can I study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) after completion of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  7. Difference between Diploma in Instrumentation Technology and Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?
  8. How can I get admission to study Diploma in 3D Animation after completing 10th?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  11. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  12. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  13. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  15. Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Fine Arts after completing 10th?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year B.E in instrumentation after completing diploma in Industrial Electronics
  18. Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student? -- [New]
5th March 2018, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Instrumentation Technology after completing 10th?

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing Diploma in Instrumentation Technology after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Technology course. Admissions in Diploma in Instrumentation Technology course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
7th March 2018, 09:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Instrumentation Technology after completing 10th?

In order to study Diploma in Instrumentation Technology, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard are also eligible for the course. The minimum age to apply for the course is 15 years. Most of the colleges conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, after clearing the examination, you will be eligible to get admission for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?