10th November 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology

hello sir.i 3 years diploma in instrumentation technology,i want admission regular b-tech college
and total fees fully scholarship.what is the scholarship procidure

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Scope of Instrumentation Technology Diploma course?
  3. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  4. Can the candidates of Diploma in Instrumentation are allowed to take admission for BE in IT?
  5. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  6. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of instrumentation engineering?
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?
  9. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  10. Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?
  11. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  12. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  16. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
  17. How to get admission in UK for B.Tech after passing diploma in Civil Technology
  18. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
21st March 2013, 10:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology

hi,
If you want to B.tech after diploma then you have to apply LEET exam.
The eligibility conditions for LEET Test :

-You must have completed your Diploma from a recognised Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.

-You must have cleared your diploma with minimum 60% marks and you must not have any live backlogs in Diploma.

-Your age should not exceed 28 years at the time of admission.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional

Duration of test : 180 minutes (150 Questions)

The question paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.

Paper-I : Contain 60 questions in all with 15 questions in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Paper-II : Contain 90 questions in the relevant engineering

Thank you..................
12th July 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology

i hav completed diploma in food/dairy 3yrs course ...... Now i want to study b.tech in food technology how can i get scholarship in europe ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?