29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I join diploma course in homeopathy being a B.E mining engineer?

Sir, I have keen interested to do diploma course in homeopathy. Please give me some idea. Kamal Kumar Soni, Asst Manager Mining engineer B.E Mining from a Govt. Engg. College, Bilaspur Chattisgarh. Mob: 09111006165

30th December 2016, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join diploma course in homeopathy being a B.E mining engineer?

Yes, you can join Diploma course on the basis of class 10th qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma courses.
31st December 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join diploma course in homeopathy being a B.E mining engineer?

The minimum educational requirement in order to be eligible for Diploma course mentioned the is that a candidate should have completed their 10th grade from a recognized board. Candidates will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institutes willing to get admission in or by the respective state and get admission in the course.

Therefore, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility required above, you can very much get admission in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?