29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in diploma in information technology?

Hello Sir, I am Anish Dahal from Nepal and I am class 10th pass student in Rastriya Sanskrit sansthan deemed university New Delhi and I want to join diploma in information technology. So Sir, how can I get admission in this college. Tell me some details about that subject course and when admission will be start in this college and my email id is [email protected] and my no is 9732428437. Sir, give me some details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  2. Is it possible to do MBA course after completion of diploma in Information technology with 80% marks?
  3. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission? -- [New]
  6. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  8. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  9. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  11. How to get admission in diploma in information technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?
  13. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  14. What should we do after completion of I.T Diploma (Information Technology)?
  15. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology
  16. Diploma in Information Technology holder can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Civil?
  17. Diploma in Information Technology holder can get admission in BBA or BCA?
  18. Admission in IIITs for Diploma engineers?
30th December 2016, 03:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in diploma in information technology?

Procedure to get admission in diploma in Information Technology:-

To get admission in diploma in Information Technology course, you should appear for polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state.

If you qualify in polytechnic entrance exam, then you can get admission in diploma in Information Technology course in any college, depending upon your rank in polytechnic entrance exam.

List of colleges for Information Technology:-

Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology

MET Institute of Information Technology

Agarwal Institute of Management and Technology

Atharva Institute of Information Technology.
30th December 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Diploma in Information Technology course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Information Technology course. You need to appear in State level polytechnic entrance examination or participate in Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by your respective state technical board to get admission in Diploma in Information Technology course.
30th December 2016, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Diploma in Information Technology, you are required to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination after successful completion of 10th Class. I suggest you to appear in Polytechnic examination in order to get admission in Diploma in Information technology course. After successful completion of this course you may pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology course.
30th December 2016, 09:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in Diploma in Information Technology, you must have to apply in different Colleges which provides the above mentioned course. Before that you must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can apply in different Colleges for the above mentioned course.
31st December 2016, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to have a minimum educational qualification of 10th standard. You will further on have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in or by the respective state.

Once after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail admission in the above mentioned course in any good institute and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?