5th July 2012, 01:41 PM
appachaa

How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical

I am PDC and ITI ELECTRICAL completed. I have 10 yrs experience in Dubai. I want to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course. plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is three years ITI(Electrical) course equivalent to Diploma?
  4. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  5. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  6. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  8. How to do diploma in after completing ITI electrical?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  10. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  12. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  13. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  14. How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?
  15. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
1st September 2012, 02:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical

Quote:
Originally Posted by appachaa View Post
I am PDC and ITI ELECTRICAL completed. I have 10 yrs experience in Dubai. I want to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course. plz guide me

The Karnataka State Open University, offers Diploma in Electrical through distance mode. The duration of the program is three years, comprising of six semesters. The program is approved from the Distance Education Council [DEC].

Candidate seeking to pursue the Diploma program in Electrical from the Karnataka State Open University, must have passed the Xth with Mathematics. Candidate who have cleared the +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Xth with ITI, are eligible for admission in to the third semester [2nd year] through lateral entry scheme.

The Diploma course offered through KSOU, comprises of subjects such as Circuit Theory, Electronic Devices, Electrical Machines, Linear and Digital ICs, Computer Hardware and Networking, Measurements and Instruments, Power Systems, Microprocessor and Microcontrollers, Power System, Power Estimation, Electrical Estimation.

For information, regarding the program and its study centers, one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
25th March 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical

I hav completed my electrical c.o.e in iti & completed degree B.A after after further study
28th March 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma direct 2year after completing iti electrician tell me plz
6th May 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I have 10 years work experience in electrical field in uae and 8 years in India,i have passed secondry school leaving certificate, how to do diploma in electrical through correspondence
2nd July 2014, 11:37 AM
Ganesh B Naik

Hi..I am Ganesh Naik. ITI ELECTRICAL completed. I have 5yrs experience in Electrical design. I want to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course. plz guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?