12th December 2016, 09:24 PM
Hemanth kumar d

How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now I am pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering. I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know how can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  7. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to join Indian Army after passing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to join Army after completing Mechanical engineering with 59%?
  10. How to join Indian Army after passing Mechanical Engineering
  11. How much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. Can i join Indian Army after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 27 years old
  13. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Civil Engineering? Can I join the Indian Army with weak eye sight and a Tattoo on my wrist? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Army Mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after passing HS exam with Pure science?
  17. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering?
13th December 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?

You can apply for UPSC CDS exam, if you want to join Indian Army after engineering degree. Just make sure that you have got age between 19 to 25 years. There is no age relaxation of any kind for this exam. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and SSB interview.

You can also apply for various short service commissions available for engineering graduates. Notification for such entries are announced from time to time by the Indian Army.
7th April 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?

Sir ,I am completing in diploma in mechanical engineering and 3years b.tech(in lateral entry).can I apply in army officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?