13th November 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Diploma in Aviation Management course being a BSc Mathematics Honours student?

Hello friends, I am studying BSc in Mathematics Honours and now I am looking forward to join Diploma course in Aviation Management. Kindly help me to know how can I join and study this course?

17th November 2019, 08:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I pursue Diploma in Aviation Management course being a BSc Mathematics Honours student?

Eligibility for this course is that the candidate must have completed 10+2 and passed HSC Examination with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks, from a recognized school in India.

To pursue a diploma in the Aviation Management course you will need to apply for it online or by visiting the college you want to get admission to. Selection for the course is based on the merit list prepared by the colleges. Some colleges might also have a personal interview after the selection through the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?