19th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aviation Medicine course if working in Bangladesh Biman? Total cost of Diploma in Aviation Medicine?

hello
i am dr taslima working bangladesh biman,
required to do diploma in aviation medicine,
how can i get admission?
how much cost it?
please help me to know

Related Questions:
11th April 2023, 08:56 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aviation Medicine course if working in Bangladesh Biman? Total cost of Diploma in Aviation Medicine?

To get admission in a Diploma in Aviation Medicine course, you will need to research the various institutions and universities that offer this program. You can start by looking for institutions in your country or abroad that have a good reputation for aviation medicine programs. Once you have identified the institutions that interest you, you can check their admission requirements, application procedures, and deadlines.

Regarding the cost of a Diploma in Aviation Medicine, it may vary depending on the institution and the duration of the program. Generally, the cost of studying Diploma in Aviation Medicine can range from several thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. However, it is important to note that pursuing a diploma in aviation medicine can be a good investment in terms of career growth and job prospects.

If you are currently working in Bangladesh Biman, you may want to explore any financial assistance or sponsorship options that may be available through your employer. Some employers offer education benefits, such as tuition reimbursement or scholarships, to support their employees' professional development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?